Friday, January 26, 2024

( post-1 ) Starting Over..... Again

 



I don't know how many times I've started journals and after awhile, just stopped writing,  I hope this will be my last attempt at it.  This is a journal of my life, thoughts, feelings on stuff.... almost anything. I really don't care if you read it or not.... if you want to read and keep track, great!  if not... hey, that's ok too!  This is not a "niche" journal/blog.  It's just an old lady's journal of her life, and her thoughts. 


Some things about me......  I'm 69 years old, but I just don't sit around doing nothing. 

I live in the Midwest region of the USA, in a multi-generational family of 8 people.  I am a wife, mother, and grandmother.  They keep me busy and on my toes!  Not much grass grows under this Granny's feet!  

I'm a night-owl..... up late into the night ( 3 or 4 in the morning.), and sleep till about noon!  I am retired.  

I prefer writing late at night, or when the gr-kids are in school... or both. 

I hate coffee.  I'm a sweet-tea drinker, and a smoker.  I have my own little pet-peeves, like most everybody else.  I only have 2 Mt Dews a day.... one in the morning to wake up with.  (this is my "coffee".)  and one in the evening.  Other wise, it's sweet tea.   

Well, guess that's it for now..... there may be other little tid-bits as I go along here, in my journal. 

Take care now..... 

Mama Shively.  

   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Starting again

 I know it's been awhile since the last post.... but not much has been going on.  Same ole' mundane stuff.... same shit, different d...